[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Scan disk

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 14:51:52 -0800

Hi Myrna,
in XP run the Error-checking tool, open My Computer, then right-click
the drive you want to check and select Properties. Click the Tools
tab, and under Error-checking, click Check Now.
Select "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors," then click OK.
This is the Old Scandisk Program

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 03/12/2002 at 2:39 PM Myrna wrote:

I have a new computer - with windows xp home edition.   Is there a scan
disk on this system?   I can't find it anywhere.   I do have disk cleanup
and disk defrag?  Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks,
Myrna

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.