[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Print USB Printer using DOS Command

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:54:32 -0400 (EDT)

Whoa, don't be so quick to jump to an answer.  If you're using a DOS
window and not an actual DOS prompt, you should be able to map LPT1: to
your printer.  This may or may not be what she is trying to do.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, pcbutts1 wrote:

> You can't. USB technology came out way after dos. Dos does not
> understand what it is.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.