[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Multiple Files - Same Name

  • From: "Richard Lee Holbert" <oldag85tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:33:02 -0500

Ok I looked into it and I am missing the help file. SO when it
downloaded the program it did not download the help file or is
there a help file I wonder? It will ONLY let you exclude one
folder at a time instead of multiples which could help me out
considerably. It is still very useful though and I will continue
to work on it to see what I can find. Thanks again Mr. White for
the send.