[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Modem Configuration

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:29:30 -0500 (EST)

Unless you have a modem that supports Modem on hold, as well as an ISP
that supports it as well, I'm afraid you're out of luck... perhaps someone
else has a suggestion.

Fuzzy
--
"Why can't they have gay people in the army?  Personally, I think they
are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, 'Who'd you call a

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, GT wrote:

>     Help!  I am requesting some help in configurating the modem (my
> computer and my children's computer) so that when a telephone call is
> placed to my residence, the computer will sense that and kick the
> computer off from being on line.  The operating system is Me and XP.  I
> have thus been unsuccessful in accomplishing this.  Any suggestions?
> Thanks.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.