[1stPickPCHelp] Happy Holidays!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:02:30 -0500

Just a note to all:

On behalf of Mike and Fuzzy, We would like to take this
opportunity to wish you and yours the best of the Holiday Season.
  No matter which holiday you celebrate, May your time be well
spent with Loved ones and friends.

During the next week or so while we spend some time with our
friends and family our list may tend to be slow at times and in
some cases posts may be delayed getting to the list due to
moderators enjoying the season. Please be patient your post will
get there as soon as possible.

A reminder from Me and the rest of us at 1stpick (many thanks to
Fuzzy and Mike for their help on our list) ...

Remember if you Drink DON'T Drive!! The life you save may be your
Own!

Have a Very Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Christy

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.