[1stPickPCHelp] 13 Must Have Free Softwares for a New Computer

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:35:05 -0800

13 Must Have Free Softwares for a New Computer
From:
http://www.techmalaya.com/2008/11/26/free-softwares-for-new-computer/

Bought a new personal computer / laptop lately? After spending big
bucks for the hardware, now it is the best time to add some of the
coolest software without having to spend a dime. All you need is an
Internet connection and some time to download all these free software
that will surely keep your system secure and running with optimal
performance.

For best results, install these freebies before you install any other
applications.

Mike the mod @ 1stpick & vista_

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the