<USS Eagle> Duty Log 0411.10

  • From: GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:44:45 EST

Duty Log
Stardate  0411.10

     We  were following behind the Spaculan test ship, when it started to rip
 apart.  We were able to rescue all the Spaculans, however, we sustained
heavy damage from their ship.  Fragments of hull pretty much destroyed most  of
your sheilds while we attempted the rescue.  When the Spaculan ship  exploded,
it knocked the Eagle out of slipstream and pretty much put us dead in  the
water for a little while.  Crews are currently working to repair power,
engines
and sheilds.  Only minor casualties have been reported at this  time, though I
am still waiting on a full report from sickbay.

End Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwen  Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS  Eagle