<USS Eagle> Orders

  • From: "Gwen Marqusa" <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 05:19:10 -0500

:OFF:

Note, these logs from Tru and myself take place before, during, and after the sim.  Lt. Lost and myself were off ship during the last sim, and these logs are designed to explain where we were.

:ON:

     Gwen walked out of the Captain's ready room, frowning.  She didn't understand why she had to go on this mission.  Ax that.  She did understand.  HE requested it.  He probably thought that if he spent some time alone with her that she'd change her mind and act differently then she had the last ten times.  Like that's going to happen, she thought.  She had to come up  with a way to turn the table on this . . . then she had it.  A grin crossed her face as she left the bridge.
     She wasn't going alone.
     Tapping her comm badge.  "Lt. Lost.  Please meet me at the Falcon."  Without waiting for a response, she tapped her comm badge ending the communication and made her way to the shuttle bay.
     When Gwen arrived at the Falcon, she found Tru already there doing preflight checks.  She had to smile, he might seem to be very absentminded and out of it, but he was very good at what he did.
     "How many games did you bring with you this time Tru?"  Gwen teased.
     Tru blushed, "Would I do such a thing like that?"  He, of course, would . . . and did.  But he only had two games with him.  One that he had been playing while off duty when Gwen called.  The second was the spare game that he had with him just on the off chance that he got bored with the first.
     "Do you really want me to answer that?"  Changing subjects, "How soon till we're ready to go?"
     "Well, I just need to file a flight plan, and then we're all ready to go."
     Sitting down next to Tru, "We're headed to the Station to pick up a certain ambassador, and transporting him back to his planet.  Shouldn't take us more then a day or two."
     "I don't mean to pry but . . . why don't we just transport him with the Falcon?  Or Why doesn't the station transport them with one of their runabouts?"
     Gwen frowned, and in a restrained voice responded through slightly grit teeth, "Because this Ambassador requested that *I* transport him.  He wouldn't take no for an answer.  Not to mention that the Station Commander likes to make the Eagle's Crew's lives a living hell.  I'm sure he jumped at the chance.
     "Oh, he doesn't know you're coming along."  Gwen couldn't help but grin at that.
     "What Ambassad--"  He stopped before he could finish as a thought hit him.  "Not Chalace?!"
     Gwen nodded, "The very same."
     "Isn't he the guy that wouldn't stop hitting on you?? And you just HAD to drag me along, didn't you?"  Then he grinned, "You should have brought Rommie along.  I'm sure he would have enjoyed that."  Tru snickered at that comment.
     "Yeah, well, as much as I dislike being around the Ambassador, I would like to get him to his planet in one piece.  Besides.  I don't really want to make Rommie that jealous."  Grinning, "Maybe a little jealous, but not too much.
     "Take off when ready Tru."
     Tru laughed, "Aye Sir."

:OFF:

Lt. Cmdr. Gwenivere Marqusa