<USS Eagle> Ship's Log (Before last weeks sim)

  • From: "Commander Lance Bass" <cmdrlancebass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Eagle" <usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:10:08 -0500

:ON:

Captain's Log,

          Stardate 0307.21, Commander Lance Bass recording.  We have
finished most of the repairs to the Musketeer.  Lt. Commander Hoak is a fine
engineer and he knows his ship well.  I dare say that if it would have just
been the Eagle's engineering teams repairing the ship it would have taken
twice as long to get to this point.

But then again, I could say the same thing about Hoak and his people if
something similar was to happen to the Eagle.  No one knows the old girl
like me and my former staff.  But anyways, the Musketeer is operating at 90%
efficiency.  All primary systems and most of the secondary systems are back
online.  The warp core and the phaser arrays are the only thing holding us
back from leaving.  Gwen thinks she may have a lead on what's keeping our
phasers down, and Hoak assures me he will have the warp drive back online
within the hour.

"Eagle to Commander Bass," suddenly came over his commbadge.

Closing his log with one hand and taping his badge with the other he
responded and gave his status report.

:OFF:

Commander Lance Bass

Executive Officer/ Commanding officer

USS Eagle; NCC-9561/ USS Musketeer; NCC-12795