<USS Eagle> Comming to the rescue (Part3)

  • From: "Lance Bass" <cmdrlancebass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'USS Eagle'" <usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:05:57 -0500

:ON:

       ~Searching this system is going to take all day,~ Lance thought to
himself as he brought the runabout farther and farther into the star system.
Right now they were about 1/4th of the way in and still no sign of anything
unusual.  "Anything?"

       With more patience then Lance thought Jim had the young science
officer shook his head no.  "Nothing, except that the radiation is getting
stronger the farther in we go.  At the rate it is increasing we will have
.."  The sensor alarm went off stopping Jim in mid sentence.  "We have found
something.  Its just at the edge of our sensor range at bearing 182 mark 1.
I can't get a clear reading from here, we will have to move in closer."

       Nodding Lance laid in an intercept course and engaged at one half
impulse while he thought to himself, ~Here we go..~

:TBC:

Commander Lance Bass

Executive Officer (Part time Love god)

USS Eagle; NCC-9561