<USS Eagle> Duty Log after sim on 0501.26

  • From: Gwen <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 23:13:01 -0600

Duty Log
Stardate: 59016.32

     The trip to Specula Prime did not go as planned.  The Falcon, and apparently the Talon, were both attacked by the Frinkta, who were after our passengers.  When we refused to hand them over, they open fire on us.  We were badly out numbered.  The Frinkta had two fighters and a cruiser against the Falcon.  We were able to destroy the fighters, however, we also suffered sufficient damage to knock out the power coupling.  Since we were no match for the cruiser, and we only had sublight engines I made the decision to find a place to hide.  Luckily for us, there was an M class planet within distance.
     Upon landing, we grabbed what we could from the shuttle.  After locking out all computer controls, the 6 of us headed up to hide in the hills.  It wasn't long till the older of the two passengers collapsed.  It was then that we found out that the older women was the Empress, and Tiama was her daughter.  That seemed to explain why the Frinkta were so desperate to get their hands on them.
     When it became clear that the Empress could no longer travel, Lt. Lost and myself headed back the way we came.  We were able to cover up our tracks and then headed in a different direction, in hopes to lead the Frinkta away from the others.  We decided to set an ambush for the Frinkta who followed.  The ambush worked, and the Frinkta were trapped in a cave.
     Once we returned to Dr. Hamza and the others, we discovered that the Frinkta had sent two men in that direction.  Young Malachi Styles had set up a trap of his own, which incapacitated one of the Frinkta.  He and Dr. Hamza were able to subdue the remaining guy.
     After we had taken care of all the Frinkta, the Talon contacted us and asked if we needed assistance.  They had great timing there.  The Eagle was also in orbit around the planet.  We transported the Empress, Tiama, Dr. Hamza and Malachi up to the ship, while Lt. Lost and took the Falcon.  The ship is still badly damaged.  However, I have been assured that the Eagle has the capabilities to repair the ship without having to return to Space Dock.
     We are currently enroute to Specula Prime to drop off the Empress and Tiama.  This time the USS Eagle will the be escort.  I doubt the Frinkta will try anything further.

End Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwenivere Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle