[THIN] Re: Disable Close Button?

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:14:14 -0400

Just for historical reference. Kevin Goodman, the founder of RTO Software (and
currently our CTO), wrote Appscape when he was with Softblox. He has offered to
support it through this list if anyone has any questions. The fee for the
support is that you at least take a look at our web site and see if TScale can
help you.

Cheers,

Bernd Harzog
CEO