[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-27D201, 2001 model. How to access factory menu to adjust screens.

  • From: "Glenn Larkman" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:14:10 -0800

Yep,

Its a secret on those one's Kevin.
We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you......

Below are all the JVC codes I have:

1.....Using the Remote press the DISPLAY key and VIDEO STATUS key
at the same time. The service menu will show.
Follow on-screen directions.

2-.......Set the clock to
3:21AM, then select START CLOCK,  then while the " THANK YOU" is displayed
on the screen, press MUTE and the UP/DOWN key.

3......Press SLEEP on remote
When "0" is displayed,
Press DISPLAY and VIDEO STAT

4.....

METHOD 1
1.  Press DISPLAY and  VIDEO STATUS  on the remote control simultaneously
to enter the SERVICE MENU
2.  Press  MENU UP/ DOWN  to select an item (including other menus)
3.  Press  MENU LEFT/ RIGHT  to adjust
4.  Press  EXIT  to return to a previous menu, press again to EXIT

METHOD 2
1.  Press  SLEEP TIMER  and set the SLEEP TIMER for "0" MIN.
2.  Press  DISPLAY and VIDEO STATUS  at the same time (while the SLEEP
TIMER information is still on screen) to enter the  SERVICE MENU.
3.  Press  MENU UP/ DOWN  to select an item (including other menus)
4.  Press  MENU LEFT/ RIGHT  to adjust
5.  Press  EXIT  to return to a previous menu, press again to EXIT

METHOD 3
I have used this on JVCs from 1995:
1.  Set the clock to 3:21 AM.
2.  Start the clock as you normally would but press  MUTE  while "Thank you"
is flashing.
3.  Press  MENU  up or down just after  MUTE.
4.  Use  UP/ DOWN  to select options and  LEFT/ RIGHT  to adjust. The
settings are automatically saved when you exit.

Glenn Larkman
Audiotech
256 Nth Hwy 101
ENCINITAS CA 92024