[scag] IMPORTANT: Please everyone read.

  • From: Darren Glenn <ryu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:03:56 +0100

Hi Guys,

After much thinking and heartache I have decided I am going to have to
cancel AmiRevival.

Some of you may know we had a mutiny within the SCAG group a week or so ago,
Michael (rockape), Mark (MacMiga), and Gaz (gaz-god) send me a signed
written letter withdrawing all support for the show and they have also left
the usergroup. Their reasons being my attitude (something I still haven't
figured out) and the lack of insurance. Which I have checked up on with the
Kingsway Centre and with a friend of mine who is doing a Law degree and I am
certain we are covered through the Kingsway Centres public liability. But
never the less that is what they think..

With the loss of those 3 members the show cannot go ahead. I don't have the
man power anymore to handle everything, and to be quite honest I don't have
the energy to do it myself.

Further more, any future meetings are on hold until things pick up again and
I will be taking some time out of anything to do with the Amiga.

I'll leave the public announcement until the end of the week, should anyone
wish to offer a rescue package I could reconsider the situation.

Good luck with the future guys (that goes out to those who have left, and
those that haven't).

Regards

Darren