Re: OAM Application dashboard not reflecting the DEV server details after cloning

  • From: "vikram singh" <vikramsingh120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:11:46 +0530

Hi,

To clear the nodes information from the instance immediately after the
clone, we use the below command:

SQL> conn apps/<apps_passwd>
SQL> select node_name from fnd_nodes;
SQL> exec fnd_conc_clone.setup_clean;
SQL> select node_name from fnd_nodes;
SQL> -- Run the cmclean script. This script can be downloaded from the
metalink.

Later run AutoConfig to re-populate the node information in
*fnd_nodes*table. Before running  AutoConfig, it is advisable to check
the value for
*s_hostname* in the $CONTEXT_FILE. This should reflect the correct nodename.
(Generally when using Virtual hostnames, this value is wrongly pointed to
the virtual name rather than the real hostname)

Additionally, you can execute the "Synchronize Workflow Local Tables"
request from the application to ensure all the workflow related tables are
in sync. I am not sure if this helps in this scenario, but it is definitely
worth a try. You can run this request from the SQL*Plus prompt also (in case
it is not possible to bring up the concurrent managers for some reason)
using the below SQL:

SQL> conn apps/<apps_passwd>
SQL> begin
    apps.wf_local_synch.BULKSYNCHRONIZATION(
        P_ORIG_SYSTEM=>'ALL',
        P_PARALLEL_PROCESSES=>2,
        P_LOGGING=>'LOGGING',
        P_RAISEERRORS=>TRUE,
        P_TEMPTABLESPACE=>'APPLSYSX');
END;
/

There is a separate version of this command if you are using OATM. for more
details you can refer metalink note: *418130.1*

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Vikram..
*