[haiku-development] Re: OT: BeOS Icons used in US "Heroes" TV Series!

  • From: "Frank Paul Silye" <frankps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:14:45 +0200

2007/8/1, Chris Peel <chris.gsi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Apologies if this has already been mentioned, struggling to keep up
> with the mailing list!
>
> I'm just watching the first episode on Sky+ and about 13 minutes in
> there's a shot of a Japanese guy's computer screen.  In the
> background there are approximately a dozen icons on the desktop which
> appear to be various BeOS R5 ones.  They've all been re-coloured and
> are heavily outlined and drop-shadowed (presumably to make them more
> cartoony) but I recognised the CD-ROM drive and Critical Alert icons
> immediately.

Hi,

I have 2 screenshots from 24 using BeOS icons. I wanted once to post
it on ICO, but never got arround to do it:

http://folk.uio.no/frankps/iscomputeron/24-1.png
http://folk.uio.no/frankps/iscomputeron/24-2.png
http://folk.uio.no/frankps/iscomputeron/24-3.png

These are icons that Matthew McClintock once did ...

(and this was my first post on a haiku mailinglist)

--
Regards / Med hilsen,

Frank Paul Silye
http://www.frankps.net