[edi581] Re: We've gone too far! :o)

  • From: Heather Anne Palmatier <hebba7979@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:14:54 -0800 (PST)

Yep, we probably have gone too far.  But some people out there collect all
kinds of weird stuff. Do you think Kennedy would have a good laugh about it if
he knew or would he be offended?
Heather
 JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx wrote:
OK, folks. All the eveidence is in. It's now been conclusively proven that
"we've gone too far." Check out what's been auctioned off on eBay. You won't
believe it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2162772161&category=14428

What's next? Martin Luther King's fingernail? Leonardo DaVinci's earwax?
Albert Einstein's booger?

Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page: http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor
TASK page: http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/task/

"Not one shred of evidence exists supporting
the idea that life is serious."

Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx