[Eagle3D] 1.10 release candidate

  • From: Matthias Weisser <matthias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagle3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:40:46 +0100

Hi Eagle3D users

I just uploaded the first release candidate of Eagle3D 1.10

http://www.matwei.de/tmp/eagle3d_1_10RC1_23032008.zip
http://www.matwei.de/tmp/eagle3d_1_10RC1_23032008.tar.bz2

1.10 you will ask? Why not 1.06? Eagle3D now writes a script which enables you to render the generated POVRay file directly without fiddling around with POVRay and its options. Please check it out and give me some feedback if it works especially under Linux and OSX which I couldn't test so far.

Also it is now possible to have the outlines of the PCB stored in a library.

Finally, there are 250+ new macros which where send to me my a lot of different users. A detailed list of new macros, all changes and all the contributers will be available when the final release of 1.10 is available. Then there will also be a installer version for windows and the zip with all the macros as single images.

--
Matthias Weißer
matthias@xxxxxxxxx