[dokuwiki] Welcome to the list

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:19:28 +0200

Hi everybody!

Great you signed up. As you now know I set up the list at freelists.org for
now. I'm still not sure if it will stay there so comments on
wiki:discussion:mailinglist are still welcome.

You probably noticed - there is a new release in sight. It will feature a new
modular parser, an ACL admin interfaces, a template system and many many
bugfixes and smaller changes. Please report any bugs you can find now! The
proposed release date is at the end of this week (maybe friday - no promises).

It would be great if all translators could check if their language is up to
date and add the needed strings. BTW. does anyone know somebody who speaks
japanese? It's the only "big" language still missing from DokuWiki and I'd love
to see a translation.

New features will be added after the new release. I already got patches for a
password/userdata changing interface and a email watchlist feature. The next
big thing is to add a plugin system.

Andi

PS: first post! ;-)