[zzp] Fw: Posredovano: 1st Congress of the Paediatric Association of the Balkan / Congress Web site & Banner

  • From: "Nevenka Lepin" <nevenka.lepin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <zzp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 07:42:54 +0100

From: Görkem Türköz (Topkon) <gturkoz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ivan.vidmar@xxxxxxx" <ivan.vidmar@xxxxxxx>, "i_vidmar@xxxxxxxxx"
<i_vidmar@xxxxxxxxx>, "m.seher-zupancic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<m.seher-zupancic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: pab2013 <pab2013@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 00:40:51 +0200
Subject: 1st Congress of the Paediatric Association of the Balkan / Congress
Web site & Banner

Dear Members of Paediatric Association of the Balkan,

Greetings from Istanbul!

1st Congress of Paediatric Association of the Balkan (In conjuction with 49th Congress of the Turkish Pediatric Association & International Association for Adolescent Health 10th World Congress) will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on June 11-13, 2013.

According to our marketing and promotion plan for first meeting we need your support about the following items:

1) You are kindly requested to share details of this meeting with your society members. We will be appraciated if you can put attached banner to web site of your society with the congress's link. (www.balkanpaediatrics/pab2013<http://www.balkanpaediatrics/pab2013> )

2) We need the e-mail lists' of your society members to be able to send our newsletters. So you are kindly requested to share your mail database with us.

3) We would like to send some promotional materials to promote 1st Congress of Paediatric Association of the Balkan. We need the dates of your National Congresses to send our posters and flyers.

As you know, Topkon Congress Services is the official AMC (Association Management Company) and Core PCO (Professional Congress Organizer) of Paediatric Association of the Balkan's and we will be pleased to assist you if you have any questions. (pab@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pab@xxxxxxxxxx>)

We are looking forward to seeing you in Istanbul to enjoy the famous Turkish hospitality.

With Best Regards;

Prof. Dr. Haluk ÇOKUĞRAŞ

President of the Paediatric Association of the Balkan