[zxspectrum] video musicale con sottotitoli

  • From: "ZaXxon" <davidebressanini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:14:15 +0200

il video e' old e probabilmente l'avrete gia' postato qui. ma nel caso
qualcuno non lo conosca copincollo un messaggio postato su
it.comp.software.emulatori

Il video:
http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/

La canzone originale (testi)
http://www.mjhibbett.net/songs/lyrics/heyhey16k.htm

Descrizione del video:
http://www.unlikelystories.org/manuel0804.shtml
"In 2000 someone sent me a link to an MP3 called "Hey Hey 16k" by MJ
Hibbert. I thought, "blow me. that song is spot on. I shall make a
video for it so that more people can appreciate it's genius." Four
years later I had a spare afternoon and got to work. It's had a lot of
feedback, mostly from 28 to 35 year old men who spontaneously burst
into tears. MJ compares it to when Diana died."

Dove scaricarlo:
http://www.mjhibbett.net/heyhey16k/ <- cliccare su original single, si
apre una finestra in popup e da li' si puo' scaricare l'mp3

saluti
--
ZaXxon

13.24