[zxspectrum] ZX SPECTRUM by ELITE

  • From: "Simone Voltolini" <simone.voltolini@xxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:12:45 +0200

Please click on the image below, or scroll down to read our personal message
to you.

If you know you want this delivered to you in August, just click on the ‘Buy
Now’ button below.

<http://sinclairzxspectrum.elite-systems.co.uk/xpreorder.php> 30th July,
2015

Hello,

Recreated ZX Spectrum - August Delivery. Available to Pre-order Directly
from Elite. (#25)

You’ve previously registered with us and expressed an interest in the
Recreated ZX Spectrum.

You may have backed our Kickstarter appeal or pre-ordered a recreated device
(directly from Elite).

We shall shortly be writing to all backers and all those who pre-ordered the
Recreated ZX Spectrum (directly from Elite) to tell them that they should
expect to receive their recreated device in early August.

You may have pre-ordered a recreated device from one of our re-sellers (at
the S.R.P.).

In any event, because you’ve registered, we’re writing to tell you that we
have a small number of units of the Recreated ZX Spectrum
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RXRHHC
29JGDZL> available for pre-order (directly from Elite) … for delivery in
August. As all of the units being delivered to our backers and re-sellers
have been pre-ordered, these are likely to be the only other units of the
Recreated ZX Spectrum available for delivery in August.

To help you decide if this is an opportunity you’d like to take up, we’ve
attached a copy of the pre-launch product brochure and (for the really
curious) a draft copy of the User Manual (Quick Start) document.

To find out more before you make your decision,
<http://sinclairzxspectrum.elite-systems.co.uk/xpreorder.php> follow this
link.

If you’ve already decided that this is for you then, click on the ‘Buy Now’
button below. You’ll be taken directly to the PayPal payment page and will
be able to place your pre-order. (Note: you will have an opportunity to
review your order before making a final decision.)

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RXRHHC
29JGDZL>

Note: there’s a £10 supplement for Aug delivery (UK only) OR to ship outside
the UK, to cover air freight costs.

In the interim, if you have any comments or questions about this then please
don’t hesitate to let us have them … by simply replying to this email.

Regards - Steve Wilcox

<http://elite-systems.co.uk/> Elite Systems …. Celebrating 30 Years !
1984-2014

<http://recreatedzxspectrum.com/> The recreated Sinclair ZX Spectrum -
Arriving 2015

Correspondence Address:

34 Lawrence Way

WS13 6RD

Elite Systems Ltd

Registered Office:

4 Parkside Court c/o Inspired Accountants Ltd

Greenhough Road, Lichfield, WS13 7AU

Company No.: 01840901

E-mail / MSN: <mailto:steve.wilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
steve.wilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cell: + 44 (0) 777 569 6564 [Steve Wilcox]

Fax: +44 (0) 154 367 4126 Skype: steve.wilcox Twitter: @elite_systems

To unsubscribe, please reply to this message with the word, ‘Unsubscribe’ in
the ‘Subject’ line.

Kora Sistemi Informatici

Via Cavour 1, 46030 San Giorgio di Mantova MN
Tel/Fax +39 0376 371059
P. IVA: 02048930206

JPEG image

PNG image