[zxspectrum] Yerzmyey - there was my ZX / Amiga Chiptune concert in USA (November 2015) Photos / MP3

  • From: Enrico Maria Giordano <e.m.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 00:09:11 +0100

Ho appena ricevuto questo messaggio che giro qui. Notevole la qualità audio del concerto!

----------

OK, some bunch of first photos from my Amiga / ZX Spectrum concert played in Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania, USA on Demosplash Party, 6th of November 2015.
http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/yerz_usa_concert2015.zip

Plus a recording of one of the Amiga 1200 songs, from the gig's live-stream:
http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/SceneSat_Yerzmyey_at_Demosplash_2015_Concert-2015_11_06_fragment.mp3

Note to myself:
Never play live with a broken finger.
Hurts like hell and the final outcome is outrageous. :)

Byez,
Yerz

PS: If You'd be interested also in the more "touristic" pictures, to see how the Pittsburgh looks like, here they are: http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/yerz_usa_concert_2015_pittsburgh_demosplash.zip
It's a very beautiful place with great ppl. :)

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage: http://www.emagsoftware.it
The EMG Music page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic