[zxspectrum] Ram

  • From: cerelli@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 7 Jan 2006 07:19:04 -0000

Salve, ho trovato questo file che descrive come si sostituiscono le ram 4116
dell specrum con le 4164,  se serve a qualcuno.....

Replacing a 4116 DRAM with a 4164:

1. Bend pins 1 and 8 out on the 4164 so they can't go into the 4116's socket.

2. Run a jumper wire from pin 9 (which is actually A7 on the 4164, but it's +5
on a 4116) to pin 8 (which is Vcc on the 4164). This kills two birds with one
stone-- the 4164's A7 line is held high (it's not present on a 4116) and the
4164 gets +5V.

3. Trim off pins 1 and 8 so the ends of the legs don't get caught on anything
or short anything out. (Pin 1 on the 4164 is a No Connect, so you can actually
cut it off completely.)

4. You're done! Plug the modified 4164 into a 4116 socket and you're off.
Notes:
I've done this on a couple of projects, including a Robotron CPU board. I
haven't had any problems, but I suppose it's possible that it might not work in
some system...

www.arcadecollecting.com

Visita http://domini.interfree.it, il sito di Interfree dove trovare
soluzioni semplici e complete che soddisfano le tue esigenze in Internet,
ecco due esempi di offerte:

-  Registrazione Dominio: un dominio con 1 MB di spazio disco +  2 caselle
   email a soli 18,59 euro
-  MioDominio: un dominio con 20 MB di spazio disco + 5 caselle email
   a soli 51,13 euro

Vieni a trovarci!

Lo Staff di Interfree