[zxspectrum] R: R: Re: R: Re: COSMOS

  • From: "Carlo Santagostino" <carlo.santagostino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:45:29 +0200

>Maybe in that case some more would have been done.
>Having more ram would never solve the other big problem.
>Emulating another processor requires a fast cpu and also amiga 500 with 512k
>and 7mhz wasn't enough.

Not really, i remember a ZX Spectrum emulator (made in Italy) that emulate a
zxspectrum full speed on an Amiga500... was sold with an hardware interface for
authors, sorry.
There was also two (if I remember correctly) C64 emulators that try to emulate
a full speed C64 on Amiga 500 but they never worked very well, they've many
compatibility problems.

--
Carlo Santagostino
carlo.santagostino@xxxxxxxxx