[zxspectrum] Re: R: Looking for MGT images . Please help.

  • From: Massimo Raffaele <massimo.raffaele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:48:22 +0200

> Unfortunately I don't have many other things on MGT because I just started
> my PlusD adventure :-)
> I purchased PlusD interface about two months ago from Polish
> retro-peripherals producer - Zaxon

Does this "Zaxon" seller sell on eBay?
How much did you pay for your new PlusD?

By the way, I'm a proud owner of a Disciple (bought eons ago) !

> I have some Alchemist Ultility disks converted from td0 to MGT.  This is
> all.

.td0 = Teledisk, am I right?
Which program did you use for the .td0-->.mgt conversion? SAMdisk?

Could you share with us those Alchemist Utility disks (both .td0 and .mgt,
if it's not a problem)? I never heard about them...

> All we know - DISCiPLE / PlusD interfaces were the best disk systems for
> ZX Spectrum.

I agree! :-D

> And now people can buy PlusD clones which are not expensive.

It depends... 50 euros? 90 euros?

> A lot of +3DOS images.. Nobody cares of "denied" games nor piracy.

hush... don't say it too loud... :-)

Massimo