[zxspectrum] Re: Problemi email

  • From: Luca Alimandi <luca.alimandi62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 00:41:00 +0100

Il 10/01/2016 00:11, Enrico Maria Giordano ha scritto:

Allora, John mi ha detto questo:

So stefano.guida@xxxxxxxxxxx has is mail forwarded to the outlook.it account, handled by hotmail.com. The fix here is probably in not doing that forwarding.

There is little value in preventing them from being unsubscribed: if the problem is persistent, which this one should be, no mail will ever go through. If mail to a subscriber is bouncing we have to remove them to prevent places like hotmail.com from blocking *all* mail from us (they use repeated bounces as a sign we're sending spam).

Stefano, significa qualcosa per te? Se sì, sistema il *tuo* problema, per favore.

EMG

Test. Questa mail DEVE (!) arrivare dalla casella di Vodafone (altrimenti butto il computer e pure il tavolino!... >:o )