[zxspectrum] Re: Problema membrane

  • From: RWAP Software <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:14:11 +0100

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this - the latest membranes should last at least 10 years under normal use.

That said - I just checked my customer database, and you have not bought any from me (I am the UK supplier you mentioned).

There are also several different producers of keyboard membranes:
Sintech (Germany) - they have been selling membranes made in the Czech republic for approx 10 years

Unknown Polish Supplier - produced cheaper membranes themselves and sold them through ebay for a year or so (there was some very poor feedback).

RWAP Software (UK - me) - originally we joined forces with Sintech, but to ensure we had more control over production and quality, we switched to using a UK (Scottish) manufacturer about 5 yeara ago. The latest Spectrum+ membranes produced in 2016 take account of various changes made by Samsung on their Spectrum+ units (which seem much more robust even after all this time and give a more responsive feel).

Djordje Mitic in China - started producing membranes in 2016 at a reduced price. No idea what they are like.

There are also the mechanical replacements made by Pokemon and sold through SellMyRetro.com which are much more expensive than a membrane, but should last a lifetime.

---
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
www.sellmyretro.com

On 2016-09-14 23:19, luca zabeo wrote:

Eh no, adesso mi son rotto... 3 membrane dei 48+ cambiate pochi anni
fà non vanno più, ora mi girano veramente, una di un 128+2 che stà
andando, e un paio di 48k che non sò come siano messe... se devo
ricomprarle mi costa un patrimonio, a questo punto valuto la tastiera
meccanica... almeno è "quasi" eterna... faccio una spesa unica e
amen... o no?

Chi ha il progetto e/o info per i materiali da acquistare?

grasssssie in anticipo.

LukeZ