[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane ZX

  • From: Fabio Rizzo <zioclive@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:55:08 +0200

Rich Mellor wrote:
 On 25/09/2010 12:56, Fabio Rizzo wrote:
cerelli@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
A proposito di membrane, quelle di RWAP o Sintech mi sembrano piuttosto costosette (bontà a parte), possibile che sia così difficile (ri)produrle qua' da noi ???

Perchè, secondo te è possibile fare "qualche cosa" qui da noi ?

(sorry for having to respond in English)....

I think it is funny when people suggest that membranes are too expensive to purchase and therefore want to try and produce their own cheaper replacement.

Neither us nor Sintech make much profit on each membrane sold - and in order to be able to charge the prices we do, we have to have several hundred made !

I really do agree with you Rich, infact my answer to our friend
Cerelli  was a bit ironical . I'm sure that no one in Italy would
spend a bit of time and money in projecting and building  any spare part
for the Sinclair Computers, just because is almost impossilble to make
profit on that .

It's easy to say that something is to much  expensive;  from my point of
view I'm very glad and happy that Rwap or Sintech are still selling
Sinclair spare parts  .

Bye

(this one is a bit more correct sorry)