[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane ZX

  • From: Rich Mellor <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:15:36 +0100

 On 25/09/2010 12:56, Fabio Rizzo wrote:
cerelli@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
A proposito di membrane, quelle di RWAP o Sintech mi sembrano piuttosto costosette (bontà a parte), possibile che sia così difficile (ri)produrle qua' da noi ???

Perchè, secondo te è possibile fare "qualche cosa" qui da noi ?

(sorry for having to respond in English)....

I think it is funny when people suggest that membranes are too expensive to purchase and therefore want to try and produce their own cheaper replacement.

Neither us nor Sintech make much profit on each membrane sold - and in order to be able to charge the prices we do, we have to have several hundred made !

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk