[zxspectrum] Meeting per Gennaio?

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:03:52 +0100

Qualcuno riesce a organizzare qualcosa per Gennaio?
Mi ha di nuovo scritto il ragazzo slovacco che sarebbe interessato a incontrare
qualche appassionato di zx.
Lui se non ricordo male e' di Bologna. A me andrebbe bene incontrarlo a Parma.
Se qualcun altro volesse partecipare....

---------
> Hi!
> How are you?
> are you still in Italy?
> was you gone on Tolla in Festa? I think no. (I have seen some photos)
> bye!
> Stefano

hi Stefano!

no, i was not there, i was unable to find a way how to come there from
Varese (yo uknow, my italian language is bad). I am still here in
italy, i am leaving 23.12., but i'll return to here around 9.1. 2005!
I'll bring some zx related things and hope to meet someone finaly!

i'll stay in contact with you, i had a bad (busy due work) period last
month, but i'll manage things for the next time.

Thank you for staying in touch, I'll write you!

looking forward to meet you.

ales
ellvis@xxxxxxxx