[zxspectrum] ID - a game by nu wave.

  • From: "dean _" <antithesisguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:53:01 +0100

I have this game from tape in ogg format i recorded using a small
ghettoblaster and a headphone out - line in connector wire. It seems to have
a problem functioning with the emulators when the ogg is played back. not
sure if the dreaded 0:1 tape error is a problem with the ogg format i've
used (the real spectrum emulator doesn't specify what formats of ogg it
supports) or just volume level, it's nowhere near clipping, i've got it
peaking at -6 db or whatever and it doesn't clip. looks pretty tidy in
audacity which i used to record. I hope the error is a small one that can be
fixed as this seems to be rare at least from information provided on it
online and i used to love playing it. It's an artificial intelligence
program, extremely fun to play. I'm willing to upload it if somebody wants
to take a look at it to fix it or offer advice on it.

i appologise if i've posted without reading relevant FAQs or what have you.
I figured it'd be best to get straight in there and post.

the same error on both sides leaves me to believe it's the emulator and
hopefully fixable.

Thanks!