[zxspectrum] Fw: ZXMMC

  • From: Alessandro <alessandro.poppi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:51:44 +0200

On Saturday, June 26, 2010 13:51 [GMT+1=CET],
Alessandro <alessandro.poppi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday, June 26, 2010 13:44 [GMT+1=CET],
Agostino Malvaso <six@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I've been reading about ZXMMC on your website, and I had a quick
question. If I build ZXMMC, will I be able to access the SD/MMC card
as I would say, a Microdrive? IE cat, load etc?

No, because I never wrote the required firmware to do that (it is a
software matter). RediDos by Garry Lancaster can use a zxmmc+ with
CAT, LOAD, etc but it requires 512K of ram (this is why it will not
work on zxmmc).
I will forward this request to the italian zx-spectrum mailing list
to see if someone is planning to add such a support.

Btw, are you italian?

Ciao!
Alessandro