[zxspectrum] Fw: WWW site dedicated to ZX SPECTRUM 48K series

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:34:42 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <yerzmyey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <yerzmyey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: WWW site dedicated to ZX SPECTRUM 48K series

Hi there. :)

There are many WWW sites dedicated to ZX Spectrum128K series.

However it is sad that Spectrum 48K seems to be forgotten. :( People sometimes
even don't know that certain programs are made for ZX48K (like Sound-Tracker,
Sample-Tracker, The Lyra II, Agony MegaDemo, Shock, and others).

It forced me to make a portal dedicated to ZX Spectrum 48K:
http://zxspectrum48.i-demo.pl/

It took several days of *hard work* but now You can find there such
materials/downloads:

HARDWARE SPECIFICATION
GRAPHIC ABILITIES GALLERY
ORIGINAL ABILITIES FOR MUSIC (Z80 chip)
DEMOS MADE FOR ZX SPECTRUM 48K
GAMES MADE FOR ZX SPECTRUM 48K
SOME MUSIC FOR AY-INTERFACE
HARDWARE GALLERY
ZX48K VERSIONS & CLONES GALLERY

It's kind of Christmas gift from me to all fans of Spectrum machines. :)
Spread the word, guys. ;)

Greetzzzzz,
YERZMYEY/H-PRG