[zxspectrum] Fw: Messaggio dal sito

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:02:25 +0100

A raga'.... che vor dì?? :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Apache"
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:29 PM
Subject: Messaggio dal sito

Messaggio da LaesQ (la@xxxxxxxx)

Contenuto:

Hi,

I\'m LaesQ of the spectrum groups Raww Arse and Papaya Dezign. I saw that you
had made the great divIDE interface and wonder if you had any boards that I
could have. I don\'t need the components, just the PCB. I have all other parts
and can solder very well. Just in the UK (where I live) PCB companies want
40euros or more to make one board. I require only 2 boards (one for me and one
for another member of my group). I ask we are wanting to make a killer OS for
this great system.

Yours,

LaesQ