[zxspectrum] Re: Come al solito...

  • From: Mario Prato <mario.prato@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:58:37 +0200

io non capisco perche' bisogna sposare *un* solo emulatore.... io continuo ad usare RS perche' ci scrivo le immagini per la plusD, uso spectaculator perche' in effetti il drag & drop e' comodo...D'altro canto il debugger di RS mi fa venire il mal di testa per i troppi colori, pero' spectaculator sul portatile sotto windows e' una ciofeca (che volete, win2K su un celeron non e' il massimo)..

certo se uscisse RealX ci sarebbe da divertirsi non poco... incrociamo le dita e speriamo in una pre pre pre alpha a Natale? ;-P

----
 I use Spin because:

a) I don't want all those key combinations.

b) The RealSpectrum debugger is quite possibly the worst I've seen.

3) Sometimes I think RealSpectrum is only STILL in development because the
authors have not said it isn't. The gaps between updates is so big you could
be forgiven for thinking it has been shelved development-wise.

4) The Spin development team are very pro-active and responsive to issues
concerning Spin. You can't say that about Ramsoft.

5) Why in this day and age with Windows XP and now approaching Longhorn is
RealX still an 'experiment'. A Windows environment provides ease of use,
with Spin you don't NEED to read the instructions...

I'll take Spin (and Spectaculator) over RealSpectrum every day of the week
thank you...

Leggete come ho risposto a queste stronzate...
http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=6307&forum=1
A proposito...Dov'è Luca????
Ciao a tutti
Alessandro