[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: Kernel Sources...

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:02:05 +0100

Thanks Ben, since ZTE are ISO9001 accredited, perhaps release of such source
code should be included in your company procedures/Work Instructions for
Android devices so that it always happens ?

Regards

Rob

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2012-08-08 21:25

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Re: Kernel Sources...

If you don’t get anywhere with ZTE you could always try Google, since ZTE are a
recognised Android partner Google should know who to connect with in order to
get them to honour their obligations, that’s how I first made contact regarding
the OMC/Blade.

From: ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>