[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:38:13 -0000

Just remember most of the hardware (wifi, radio, audio) doesn’t work and the
screen is upside down (seems ZTE put the Screen in upside down on the blade!)
but the touchpad isn’t so you have to hit a different part of the screen to hit
a button etc.  It was really just hacked together by someone for fun.

Regards

Rob

答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

Oh thanks Rob, i will try it and i think that's helpful for us.

Best regards.

You can call me Ben.
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2010-12-17 21:41

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New
screens

Hi Ben, if you want to try the gingerbread rom here it is…

http://www.flibblesan.co.uk/android/froyo/gingerbread-blade-test1.zip

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2010-12-10 22:37

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hey btw, you might be interested to know that someone got gingerbread running
on the blade!  Of course, nothing much works on it and the screen is upside
down whilst the touchpad isn’t so you have to guess where to press in order to
hit the correct spot!

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2010-12-06 21:11

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Re: 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hi Ben,

The latest kernel source your released does not compile without doing some
modifications.

There's a duplicate #endif in /arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/camera.h and I
also needed to add some panel ID checking and red-blue swapping in
drivers/video/msm/mdp_dma_lcdc.c to make it compile and work with TFT screens.

There's also some more issues with the released source as the msm_battery.c not
working with the blades and the incorrectly mapped power button.

I also believe that the released kernel source does not support the 5Mpixel
cameras used in the Finnish blade model.

Best regards

Krister (kallt_kaffe)

ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>  skrev 2010-12-06 12:55:

Hi Rob. The newest code we released had made a compatible between OLED and TFT.
So the new software can support both OLED and TFT models blade.
The issue that blade moving to TFT implicate the ZTE phone strategy matter, so
please forgive me that i can not give you any informations.

ZTE do not have any plan to update the Greed Blade to Froyo. If we decide to
upgrade the phone, i think you can get the information from an open media.

As i know, the P729CU for China Unicom havn't appeared on the market. So i
think the P729CUV1.0.0B04 is not the final version for Unicom.

Best regards.

Ben
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2010-12-06 18:08

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] New screens

Hi Ben and Xiebin, we have noticed that there are new versions of the Blade in
the UK with a TFT screen instead of OLED, there also seems to be some new
software to support it (OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08) which seems to work for both OLED
and TFT models, can you confirm that it was designed for both?  Is the move to
TFT a permanent thing or just whilst there is an OLED shortage?

Also, it’s been posted that the Greek blade will get an upgrade to Froyo, do
you know if this is the case?

We have been working on P729CUV1.0.0B04 which was made available by someone in
China, can you confirm if this is the final version for Unicom or just another
Beta?

Regards
Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.