[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

  • From: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:51:25 +0000

Hi Tom,

I uploaded the config file to the Tureis forum on Modaco:

http://android.modaco.com/topic/348150-techincal-detail/

If you need anything else let me know.

we do still have the lack of useable fastboot tho, unless ZTE have an update ,
or teamjoch put out their 2.3.5 root exploit theres not much we can do with the
thing...

Sebastian