[ztebladeopensource] Touchscreen issue

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:08:02 -0000

Hi Guys, here is a problem that I have been sent regarding the
touchscreen driver in the released Kernel source ...

"The touchscreen driver in the released source is not the same as the
one used in the shipped kernel. With a stock kernel pinch zoom does work
in the stock web browser but with my compiled kernel it does not.
Multitouch test apps does detect two finger though. Propably some change
in the way it handles multitouch.

The other issues (battery & power button) has been solved but it would
really help if ZTE could give us the synaptic_i2c_rmi.c that they used
with the stock kernels for the Orange and the French phones."

Can you help?

Thanks

Rob