[ztebladeopensource] Fwd: ZTE Warp kernel source code

  • From: michael miller <shinru2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:24:13 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mobile@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: ZTE Warp kernel source code
To: shinru2004@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Valued ZTE Customer

we really understand but Sorry to inform you that we can't provide this now
.

Should there be further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

  *michael miller <shinru2004@xxxxxxxxx>*

2012-03-24 00:05

       To:        support@xxxxxxxxxx
       cc:
       Subject:        ZTE Warp kernel source code

Hello,

First of all let me start by saying I'm really enjoying my ZTE Warp. but
the reason i have contacted you is because i am concerned about the kernel
source code for the Warp, I as well as 4 other people have tried to build
the source code. After some trial and error we have been able to get to
source code to compile with the 4.4.0 tool-chain as well as the 4.4.3
tool-chain. Even though we have been able to get it to compile we still
cannot get the kernel to boot our phones, Mainly i was wondering if there
might be something wrong with the Kernel source code. We have had veterans
try compiling the source and they can't even get it to boot, if you could
please let me know if there is anything wrong with the source or maybe
re-post a newer version if you could. It would be greatly appreciated, and
would help us in bringing more new possibilities to this device as well as
popularity

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this
mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail
communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of
this communication to others.
the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

JPEG image