[ztebladeopensource] Dialer Battery use on the V880

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:22:58 -0000

Hi there, just a bit of information which may or may not be of use to
you for the v800, maybe it's fixed already?

We have had an unofficial release of 2.2 from the V880 for a month or so
now, this has been hacked and turned into a version for the Sanfrancisco
quite successfully but there was still an outstanding issue in that the
battery stats would show dialer using most of the battery.  Someone just
discovered a fix for it

"Really quite simple, turn off (as in un-tick) the "Turn to mute"
setting via: Home Screen > Menu > Settings > Sound > Turn to mute"

Now as I say, it's an unofficial beta version we have so the problem has
probably been fixed in the version that is soon to be released in China
but I thought I would mention it just in case it is of any help to you.

Regards

Rob

Ps, even the Beta version ran great so we can't wait for the official
version next month!