[zerofossilfuel] Next phase

  • From: ZFF <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:50:48 -0500

Hey everyone.

I first want to thank all of you who have signed up for this newsletter.
The response has been truly amazing.

If you've been following on YT, a couple of weeks ago Tom at pwmpower.com
pissed me off in a very big way. Knowing I have such a large fan base, he
had asked for my help promoting his pwm modules. I thought it made sense
since the next phase of my experiments will involve pwm resonance. Anyone
wanting to follow along is going to need one, either home brew or premade.
Mkaing one from scratch is beyond the skills of the average person so this
was to be a perfect partnership.

Tom was so enthusiastic about the idea and my research that he offered to
split his net profits 50/50. It started out really well. Then I think he
got overwhelmed with orders. He couldn't keep them straight and he couldn't
keep up. Orders were cancelled, refunds were slow email went unanswered. It
made us both look bad.

When I withdrew my support his orders virtually dried up altogether.
Needless to say, he got the message. I can really boost his business or I
can bury it. He wants to be in business and I think he learned his lesson.

His products are still the best suited for these experiments and you ARE
going to need one of you want to replicate my experiments.

If you need to buy instead of build a pwm, I would still recommend
pwmpower. BUT, please copy me any orders you place with him so I can know
if he's being honest with his reporting to me and let me know if you're
happy with what you bought from him.  Also if you're not happy.

In this partnership, everyone has to win; The customer, The Vendor, and the
fundamental research that drives the whole thing.

Unless I start getting more bad reports, that's the last I will say about
this.

On the researh front, the next phase is resonant frequency pulsing of my
experimental series plate cell that's 2"x2". The list of tests I intend to
try includes biasing the plates with just enough  voltage to align the
water molecules before pulsing, varying the pulse freq, testing various
configurations of LC networks and diode rectification. I even have an idea
I want to try to apply pulsed DC without the use of any blocking diodes,
just a second winding on the output of the transformer.

Some parts are on order but I can always use more. If you're going to buy a
pwm from pwmpower, for now, unless he proves me wrong again, we can assume
that some of that money will be donated to my research efforts. If you
would simply like to help and watch from the sidelines, you can make a
donation at zerofossilfuel.angelfire.com.

As always, thanks for watching and please let others know about the work
that's going on.

Regards,
Zero
___

Direct access to the list
//www.freelists.org/list/zerofossilfuel

Archive of past list announcements
//www.freelists.org/archives/zerofossilfuel/

To log into the list and make changes to your settings
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=zerofossilfuel

Logging in for the first time leave the password field blank.
A confirmation code will be sent to the address to finish
logging in. Password change for sunsequent direct log in
is on the Main Page instead of the Change Settings menu.
Don't ask me why. I didn't write the software.