[zerofossilfuel] Need your help stopping my youtube spam

  • From: "ZFF" <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zero List" <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 11:34:30 -0400

Hey everyone. I don't know if you've noticed but YouTubers are being spammed mercilessly. I need your help in drawing some attention to this problem. Below is a message I would like to ask you to send to the listed recipients, verbatim. Together we can put an immediate stop to this onslaught. Let's send a message loud and clear.

We are one. We are strong. We will not take this crap.

http://www.alt-nrg.org/

Subject: Frexis.com spam abuse
To: misuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; abuse@xxxxxxxxx

To FastHosts.com and all upstream backbone providers:

We YouTube users are being mercilessly spammed by someone promoting the domain frexis.com.

Presumably Frexis is engaging in this spam campaign on their own. If they are, they must cease and desist immediately!

If Frexis is a legitimate enterprise and this is the target of an unwarranted attack against them, I am sorry. They must find the perpetrator and put a stop to it.

This must stop. This domain must be shut down until resolution can be found.

Copy of spam message follows. # is replaced by any one or two digit number. The default home page is the same.
=======================================

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC

You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!

Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV#.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Direct access to the list
//www.freelists.org/list/zerofossilfuel

Archive of past list announcements
//www.freelists.org/archives/zerofossilfuel/

To log into the list and make changes to your settings
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=zerofossilfuel

Logging in for the first time leave the password field blank.
A confirmation code will be sent to the address to finish
logging in. Password change for sunsequent direct log in
is on the Main Page instead of the Change Settings menu.
Don't ask me why. I didn't write the software.