[ZeroBrane Studio] Zerobrane editor speed

  • From: Rob Probin <rob.probin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:12:04 +0100

Hi,

I've noticed my ZeroBrane editor speed is running slow... I haven't measured this, but it appears to be sometimes about (I guess) 0.4-0.8 second delay when deleting and adding a character. Very annoying! Most character insertions are acceptable, as far as I can tell without more.

I hadn't noticed this before, and I'm SURE I'd have noticed this before. ZeroBrane Studio has never been the fastest editor I've used, but it's always been acceptable.

I'm currently on a MacBookPro on 10.12.5. I'm quite light at the moment - I'm running about 12 applications, my processor is sitting at 3% (Quad core i7 with hyperthreading), I have 16GB with 3.5GB free, 2.5GB Wired, no current VM swapouts/swapins, and SSD with 33% free.

I've been using a random build from git from months ago. Just did a pull of master - same results.

Thoughts? Tests I can do?

Regards,

Rob