[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 0.95; now with fuzzy search for files, symbols, and library APIs

  • From: Krešimir Špes <kresimir.spes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:55:13 +0200

Hi Paul,

tried it, it helped but there are some problems still:

I want to exclude a folder called "lib" in the root directory of the
project, but not in subdirectories, how can this be acomplished?
Also, some directories I would like to exclude on a per project basis, eg
in one I want to exclude, but not in the other.
If you don't want to make project files, maybe a third settings file that
would be project based, eg zbstudio.cfg or similar in the project root
directory which would get parsed each time a project is loaded

---
Krešo

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Krešo,

One question though, how can I restrict which extensions it's going to
search for? Eg. i have a lot of art files in my project and I just want to
fuzzy search .lua files.
You can't with the current implementation, but I plan to add a setting
to ignore files/folders in the next version.

Just wanted to mention this in case someone else has the same
question: it's possible to limit the files that are searched and
displayed in the file tree (v1.10+). Both settings that control this
behavior are described here:
https://studio.zerobrane.com/doc-general-preferences#file-exclusion-lists

Note that the exclusion lists handle not only file extensions, but
also directories, so .svn/ will skip all files in that directory, and
abc/**.lua will skip all Lua files in "abc" and its subfolders.

Paul.