[yunqa.de] RE: [yunqa.de] Re: [yunqa.de] RE: [yunqa.de] Re: DISQLite3Database.execute() produces incorrect results (so does SQLiteSpy, but not other db managers)?‏‏

  • From: H M <docshotmail2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:04:34 +0000

Thank you Ralf, excellent service as usual.
I downloaded the trial of v 5.0.0 and, as you say, that version supports the
select min(x),y  from... in the way I would expect.
Sorry for the questions. It didn't occur to me that it was the sql not being
supported in quite the same way by my older version.
I'll take a look back at my older appliocations in case of side effects - and
I'll read your version notes more carefully next time!

regards
Howard