[yunqa.de] Re: disqlite - adding functions

  • From: "Simon Beesley" <simonbeesley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:47:24 +0100

Clyde,

Ralf wrote:

"There was an exchange of opinions about console demos on this list some
time ago. I like console demos because thy keep things as simple and
in-one-file as possible."

In this exchange I was one of the people who wanted form-based versions
of the demo programs. But when I went through the demos and converted
the console programs to form-based ones, I found it much easier than I
thought it would be.

The attached file conversions for DISQLite3_Create_function and
DISQLite3_Show_table. Just unzip the file to the Demos folder. Use Start
on the File menu to run the demo.

Simon