[yunqa.de] Re: database locking

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:12:34 +0100

On 10.02.2014 15:00, Hennekens, Stephan wrote:

I would very much welcome this (adding flags options).

I have sketched up a first draft of adding open flag options to TDISQLite3Database.

The new properties are:

TDISQLite3Database.Access:
  aoDefault:      Open in default access mode.
  aoReadOnly:     Open in read-only mode (no database creation).
  aoMemory:       Create / open a memory database.

TDISQLite3Database.Cache:
  coDefault:      Open in default cache mode.
  coSharedCache:  Open in shared cache mode, regardless of the default.
  coPrivateCache: Open in private cache mode, regardless of the default.

TDISQLite3Database.Mutex:
  moDefault:      Open in default threading mode.
  moNoMutex:      Open in multi-thread threading mode.
  moFullMutex:    Open in serialized threading mode.

TDISQLite3Databbase.Options:
  oUriFileName:   Enable URI filename interpretation.

TDISQLite3Database.VFS:
  Name of the Virtual File System to use.

The new unit is attached for testing by anyone who is interested. Feedback is appreciated.