[yunqa.de] Re: Win64 support for DIUcl

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:37:55 +0100

On 01.12.2011 10:30, Raymond Wilson wrote:

> That's great! I look forward to seeing it appear :-)

I have just uploaded DIUcl with support for DXE2 Win32 & Win64:

Download the free package from

  http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/

DIUcl is the Delphi (Embarcadero, CodeGear, Borland) port of the popular UCL
Compression Library, whose lossless algorithm is used by the UPX Ultimate
Packer for eXecutables. DIUcl achieves an excellent compression ratio up to Zip
and BZip2. Here is a summary of the DIUcl features:

* Decompression is extremely fast, and requires no memory.

* The assembler-optimized decompressor fits into less than 200 bytes of code.

* Builds into applications, requires no DLLs or other dependencies.

* Supports in-place compression and decompression.

* Real-time decompression should be possible for any application.

The list of changes is available online here:

  http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/ucl/history